Certified Professional Coach Meredith Kaplan knows how successful you can be in all areas of your life when you see yourself as capable, valued, trusted and respected.
For more than twenty-five years, she has worked with people of all ages to increase their self-esteem. Her roles as a professional and life coach, guidance counselor, adjunct college instructor, and trainer have afforded her opportunities to coach, teach and counsel individuals regarding various life issues.
In her private practice as a certified professional coach, Meredith has provided extensive training to employees in state and county agencies as well as in the private sector. She has developed training programs in Success Strategies, Positive Communication in the Workplace, Assertiveness Leadership Training, Self-Esteem Development and Motivating and Engaging Employees. She specifically tailors training to the needs of the organization.
- Certified Professional Coach – College of Executive Coaching
- Certified Guidance Counselor – retired 2004
- Certification in Administration & Supervision
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Master’s Degree in Counseling – University of Tennessee
- Bachelor of Science Degree – University of Vermont